Covid-19 Policies & Procedures
Safety. Security. Service.
We’re committed to creating the best possible rehearsal environment, including a safe and sanitary space to do your best work. In addition to new building access systems, improved ventilation and increased cleaning frequency, you can expect dedicated staff and exclusive use of your floor to ensure a healthy and controlled environment. Come to create and leave the rest to us.
Clean Air and Sanitation
- Isolated HVAC System with MERV 13 filter on each floor, providing 100% outside air ventilation
- Dedicated facilities staff member (cleaner) on each floor for continuous cleaning of high-touch areas and restroom
- Touchless faucets, water bottle filling stations and hand sanitizing stations throughout the building
- Contactless building management system in use
- Daily health checks required for everyone entering the building
- Mask wearing required for entry and in all shared spaces
- Exclusive use of a full floor to avoid cross contamination
- Dedicated locker room for each company
- Dedicated refrigerator and microwave on each floor
- Dedicated copy machine* on each floor
*(standard rates of .15/copy or .20/color copy apply)
- Building capacity reduced to 50% or less
- Staggered arrival and departure times
- Organized ingress and egress pathways
- Locker rooms accessible at designated times
- Elevator capacity reduced
How You Can Help
Wear masks and maintain social distancing (at least six feet apart) in all shared spaces.
Continue to honor social distancing and wear masks whenever possible while working.
Eating and drinking is allowed, but guests are encouraged to remain 6 feet apart whenever masks are removed.
Send anyone who exhibits symptoms home promptly and alert the front desk so extra sanitizing can take place.